Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Thankful..........Take 2!

Last Sunday, I began making a list of things I am thankful for during the month of November.  Listing something for each day of the week.  And, now I am back with a second installment of the THANKFULNESS!!  

November 7 - I am Thankful for My Relationship with the Lord - I gave my heart to the Lord when I was 8; however, it wasn't until I was 23 until I gave Him my entire life.  I committed my actions, my emotions, and my life to Him.  And, I cannot express the incredible ride He has taken me on.  There were months and even years of tough lessons and lots of growing up, but I can honestly say I am amazed at His Faithfulness and Love and Goodness to Me. 

Love this pic........it reminds me a Scooter-Man!  So precious!

November 8 - I am Thankful for my Pets - Scotter-Man, Butter-Man, and Lil-Man Davis.  They are incredible cats that are 10 years old.  We have had them since they were born, and they are so much fun!

 November 9 - I am thankful for my health.  That I am able to go and come as I want and be active!  And, even though I am working to development more discipline and self control in this area of my life, I am more than grateful the Lord has blessed me with great health. 

 November 10 - I am Thankful the Lord has given us the ability to provide for our necessities and many of our wants in life.  I look around at so many countries who don't have proper shelter or running water, and I feel so blessed that all the Lord has provided. 


November 11 - I am thankful for our veterans. I am proud to be an American, and honored by their service and sacrifice for our country.  

Ryana, Allison, and Nikki at my 30th Birthday Party
 
November 12 - I am Thankful with my friendship with my close friend Allison.  We have been friends since we were 15, and I can honestly say that I still love our phone chats and catching up for hours.  And, we can talk for hours.  She is an incredible wife and awesome mom, and I love her so very much! 


November 13 - I am Thankful for the Sabbath.  Rest Days.  I really try not to schedule anything for Sundays, because its my rest day.  I love resting, reading, and ending the day at church.  Its the perfect way to begin a week. 

Have a blessed Sunday!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig