Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Opening Up a Little..........(More)

10 Things You May Not Know About Me:

1. I'm very bad at doing nothing. - In fact I'd go as far as saying I don't really know how to do nothing. I'll read a magazine, cook dinner, watch a program on TV and talk on the phone at the same time. If I find my life in a lull, I get antsy and sometimes feel like I am not being a good steward of my time. Right now I'm volunteering with several organizations, decorating our home, planning for the holidays, juggling day-to-day life as a wife/employee/daughter/friend/ etc.

2. I am particular where things go.  Everything has a place! - I thrive when my environment and life are uber organized.

3. I have to have “me” time.  Sometimes it’s just nice being by myself, spending time in the Word, and relaxing.  I’ve learned to enjoy me, and I simply love that peace.

4. Sometimes if I don’t have anything to say, I don’t say anything. Really!!   I get accused of talking all the time; however, I have learned, over the years, to keep my mouth shut! I just smile and listen.  And through that, I’ve learned it’s much more powerful to listen than to talk. 

5. I am loyal to a fault.  

6. The Lord has called me to be an encourager!  I love putting smiles on people’s faces and speaking words of life into situations. So many times life surrounds us with negative, depressing, confusing, guilty, judgmental thoughts.  However, the Lord leads us to a life filled with hope, peace, joy, love, patience, and kindness.  Sometimes just speaking those things to people can bring true understanding of what life should really be about. And, when we have peace, we have everything.

7. I am very trusting.  So many people tease me that I am the most gullible person they know; however, I take people on their word and expect them to stand behind what they say they will do.

8. I have NO tolerance for drama.  Causing drama is silly and a complete waste of time.  And, I simply ignore it.

9. I have five (5) best girl friends.  These ladies are my rocks and complete blessings from the Lord.  I tell them EVERYTHING, and truly let my guard down & am myself.  They know things about me that no one else knows; however, they love me anyway.  I would drop anything to be there for them, and will always love them more than words can express.   I may not see them every day; however, they are my heart!!

10. Starting a family is on my radar………..not today, however, in the coming years! 

Have a great Monday, and I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. 

Much Love!

1 comment

Katie said...

Oh, I SO love being organized! My favorite store is the Container Store! It's heaven! You would love it! :)


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig