Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Thankful November!

Over the last few days, I have noticed my friends on Facebook keep updating their status with things they are thankful for and blessed with during this "thankful" month.  So, I decided to get on-board and do a weekly post throughout November expressing the things that are truly blessings to me. After putting this list together, I am reminded at how good the Lord truly is to me.  

November 1 - I am thankful for an incredible marriage with my sweet husband, Matt. How did I get so lucky, to meet the love of my life at age 16?  Matt is an incredible husband and my best friend.  He loves me for me, and sometimes knows me better than I know myself. 

November 2 -I am thankful for my parents who have always given me every opportunity to succeed, and encouraged me along the way. I love that I am an only child, and my childhood was simply the best. I am thankful for the home and encouraging environment my parents provided for me, which helped me grown into the person I am today. 

 
November 3 -I am thankful for a group of best friends, especially my close friend Tiffany.  I met Tif in 2003, and we've been close every since.  I love that we can share what the Lord is doing in our lives, and we are both pumped at what 2012 has in-store. :-) 

 

November 4 - I am thankful to attend an incredible church and be part of impacting Knoxville for the sake of Jesus.  Matt and I are blessed that the Lord led us to NorthStar Church, and even more blessed by the incredible friends we have made while attending there for the past 2-years.  I am even more excited on what the Lord is going to do with our church in the coming months.  Check out our newest initiatives: Church at the Joe

November 5 -I am thankful for an incredible career and a job I adore.  When I was 15, I knew I wanted to attend college and major in Public Relations.  I absolutely love the industry, and feel richly blessed that I am able to work for a great company and practice what I have always wanted to do.   

 
November 6 -I am thankful for our new home. We moved in this summer, and it was truly a God thing for us to be able to find this home, close in a few short weeks, and get settled before the Holidays.  We absolutely love our home, and we work hard to be good stewards of what the Lord has provided for us.  

Hope you have a blessed Sunday, and I encourage you to think about the things the Lord has blessed you with, it truly helps put life into perspective.  

Also, enjoy this INCREDIBLE day as we "fall back" an hour.  This is truly the best day of the year!!!

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment

emily said...

What a great post! Your house is beautiful!!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig