Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Ch Ch Changes..................

Welcome to my revised blog!!  For sometime, I have been feeling that this little place on the blogshere needed a little "update," and with my love affair with Cardigans I knew the word "cardigan" had to be part of the new blog look.  After several weeks of thinking and planning, my updates are complete.  I kept everything simple, and love the outcome.  

In other news, I am absolutly LOVING the vacay days I am taking.  I realized a few weeks ago that my mind was a little fuzzy, and I knew I needed a little break to get re-energized and back into my groove.  On Thursday, the hubs and I ran a few errands and I picked up a few pieces of art of our living room and upstairs guest bathroom.  SLOOOWLY, but surely, we are getting things decorated. On Friday, we literally stayed in our PJs ALLL day and rested, watched tv, ate take-out, and just chilled!!  It was simply bliss!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Also, I have added a few new boards to Pinterest.  I am love sharing my ideas, and actually getting involved with the website, instead of just browsing.

 

And, finally.  Its that time of year, to make a list of books I want to read over the winter months.  I just love curling up with a good book (or my Kindle) when the weather is cold, and this year, our new bonus room has lots of books and windows.  I am looking forward to getting lots of reading done!

Here are a few of my must-have reads:





Let me know if you have read any of these books.  I think they look excellent, and hope I can get some reading done this winter!  

Have a great weekend!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig