Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Friday, Lets Fill 'Em In!

 

1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     I am still on vacation!!  I am taking full advantage of sleeping in, watching movies, and simply relaxing!


2.   Colder weather makes me   smile!!  I am planning on getting my winter wardrobe in order next week and breaking out the sweaters!  Ahhh.......I love this time of year. 

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    my husband, beginning able to spend lots of with my closest friends, and working out! 

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    ballet flats. They're versatile - you can dress them up or down   .

5.  My personality type is    ENTJ. An extrovert, Intuitive, and base my actions on thinking through them. 

6.  I have a serious problem resisting     White Cheddar Popcorn!  I love it these days.

7.  My favorite color to wear is   black and white.  Classic! 
And, just for fun (I love this saying):
 
 Happy Weekend!

3 comments

Alyssa said...

Just found your blog from The Little Things We Do link-up! I'm also living in Tennessee, majored in PR and working for a non-profit (thought not in PR). :) Looking forward to reading your blog!

Unknown said...

Just stumbled across your blog on the link-up. I hope you are having an awesome vacay :)

You have a new follower!

Brittany said...

Love number 6! I have been obsessed with white cheddar popcorn for a while now. My husband and I actually take the white cheddar seasoning to the movies with us when we go! ha! Hope your having fun on vacatioN!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig