Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

IPOD Playlist......Top 10

Over the weekend, I decided to update my IPOD, download a few new songs, and even burn a few CDs.  As I was waiting on a CD to finish burning, I took a look at the most viewed songs from my ITUNES, and it was definitely eye opening.  I knew I loved Christian music, but it seems that’s all I listen to, and that is okay with me!! PTL!

1. You Are Holy - Christ for the Nations

2. At the Cross - Hillsong

3. How He Loves - David Crowder Band

4. Never Let Go - David Crowder Band

5. I Exalt Thee - Chris Quilala

6. Here in my Life - Hillsong


7. Came to My Rescue - Hillsong

8. Hallelujah - Hillsong


9. Here in Your Presence - New Life Worship


10. Did you Feel the Mountains Tremble - Delirious?


Hope your having a fab beginning to your week!! I am loving my vacation days, and feel so rested and energized!

Happy Monday!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig