Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Paying Attention to Details

I don't know about you, but I often get in a routine with my busy schedule, and before long I find myself wearing the same outfits, fixing my hair the same, and even wearing the same go-to jewerly.  Over the last few days I have taken a little time to kick me out of "routine" rut, especially as it comes to my work outfits.  Here are some new looks I am loving:






Also, I am adding these two items to my Christmas Wish List this year, both Michael Korrs:



In other news, I can say that I have simply LOVED my days on vacation.  I have gotten so much rest, and I feel like a new woman.  My parents surprised me this weekend, and came and spent some time with us.  I just loved having them in town, and I am excited for the holidays.  

The other thing I LOVED about vacay was spending time with my hubby.  We had four (4) great days together, and its exactly what we needed.  All and all, the days off were great.  

Happy Tuesday!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig