Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Just Not the Same............


On Monday, Oprah announced her "Favorite" things list, and I have to be honest and say I really really miss the BIG Show with the over excited guests.  Its one of my favorite shows each year; however, I can still say that I am excited to see what Ms. O has to reveal this year.  Here are my favorites from the 91 item list:


 





 

There you have it.  A few of my favorite things from this year's O List.  Next week I'll let you in on some of my favorite things for the Holiday Season.  Until then, you can view the entire list at http://www.oprah.com/gift/Christmas-Ornaments?editors_pick_id=34300.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig