Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Becoming Betty Crocker!

This weekend was simply the best.  I had no "real-plans," and decided to get organized and accomplish things around the house.  Below is my completed To-Do List from Saturday's Blog Post:

  • Bible Study - Catching Up and Reviewing Notes from the Week!   
  • Read two Chapters in my new book, Made to Crave
  • Laundry
  • Vacuum, Dust, and Clean Bathrooms
  • Make list of all Christmas Decor I need to Get
  • Make a Run to Carolina Pottery and Select My Ribbon for Our Christmas Tree, Window Wreaths, Front Door Wreath, and Pillow for Chair. 
  • Catch up on TV Watching (Gossip Girl & Glee)
  • Catch up on Volunteer Commitments (Newsletter, Thank You Notes, etc.)
  • Get Work To-Dos Organized
  • Make a List of Holiday Treats to Make for the Week! 
  • Confirm Thanksgiving Weekend Plans 
  • Make Birthday Plans
  • Update Blog for Women's Ministry for the Week
  • Workout (3 Miles and Strength Train) 
  • Decorate Tree & Inside of Home!
I feel very accomplished.  The only things that I did not do was workout and clean bathrooms.  Which, I plan to workout this week several times, and will get to the bathrooms one night this week too.  I don't know about you........but, I am so excited the week ahead.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and I am looking forward to kicking off the Christmas season.  Also, it means kicking off the holiday baking season.  Here are a few recipes that I hope to make over the next few months:




Yum, these look delicious.  I may have to make some very soon.  This week is a short work-week, followed by Thanksgiving and decorating the outside of our house.  Our tree and indoor decor is up; however, I am still making final touches until everything is complete.  Will have pics for you soon. 

Have a great Monday, and Happy Turkey Week!!  



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig