Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Quiet Weekend........

Ahhhh...........this weekend was simply the BEST!!  I enjoyed having NO plans, and getting a lot of things done.  Saturday was filled with lots of organizing and cleaning around the house, and I did take a break to hit a corn maze at Cruze Farm in East Knoxville.  I met up with a few women from church, and we had a GREAT time.  

 Donna, Kathy, Dana, and Myself enjoying time in the Pumpkin Patch!

Saturday night was filled with Football Watching (whew.......that was not too fun), and designing our moving announcements. I am ALMOST done , and will reveal on here soon!! I also went ahead an planned our Christmas Cards this year!!  We have to get a fun photo for Holiday Season.........so who knows where that will lead us.

Sunday was another perfect day filled with enjoying the quiet house on Sunday morning, an afternoon movie with my friend, Laney, and an evening at church.  Can't get better than that!

This week, I have a few work projects I need to complete, followed by plans to workout, and get things ready for my close friend Melanie who is coming to town next weekend!!

Have a great week!! 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig