Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Ahhhh.........the Weekend!!!

 
Finally, its the weekend!!  Can I just say........."ahhhhh!"   It feels so good that the weekend is here.  And, even more exciting that I have of plans with MYSELF, and my excitement I can hardly contain.  Sometimes a girl just needs some "downtime" by herself, to get things into perspective and also get a little R & R!  

My weekend plans:
Organize & Clean Our Entire Home  - That's right, lots of house work.  This will include my usual weekly clean; however, I will be adding mopping, blind & ceiling fan cleaning, a possible garage organization, and getting things in proper places (with lots of organized drawers and closets!) 

 Don't you just love this Fall Outfit!! 

Laundry & Fall Wardrobe Planning - Fall/Cold Temps. slipped up on me a little too fast, and my sweaters and winter suites are still in the "Winter Closet," so I will be organizing outfits for the next few weeks!

 
 FINALLY - Ordering our Moving Announcements!  I  know! I know!  Its only taken me a couple of months, but we have been extremely busy.  Will post on here the completed project, once I put them in the mail.  :-)

Clean Car - Each week, I always try to wash and vacuum my car; however, this weekend, my plans are to dust and drop of items that are in the trunk!


Two Hard-Working Workouts - My plans are to fit in 2 - 2 hour workouts!  I am really getting back into this workout thing, and feeling so much better about myself and my fitness level.  I still have A LOT to accomplish, but in just a few weeks, I am starting to LOVE exercise again. Also, hoping that at least one of those workouts will be a little YOGA!


And, last but not least - REST!!!  You got it right!  I am heading to bed at a decent hour, and may even take a nap or two!! And, not feeling guilty for it!!  Ha!! 

Have a great weekend!!  

(Oh, and for those who asked...............I survived my first trip to a shooting range on Friday!  What a great Marketing Team bonding experience!! And, I'll say, that it truly helped me with my fear and intimidation of guns!!)

Much Love!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig