Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

The Perfect Evening.............

Kate Spade at Home.......Love This Pic!  

Many nights I pull in the driveway, and its already dark outside.  My evenings are full of civic or church responsibilities, so getting home at a decent hour is rare. I walk inside, straighten up a few things in the house, check Facebook, wash my face, change clothes and climb in bed.  Not much too it, and to be honest, getting home this late night after night simply wears me out. 

However, over the past week, I've noticed that life is slowing down a little.  I have cut back on my volunteer activities, and really trying to get back into the swing of being at home in the evenings.  And, when Matt has to work nights, I find myself at home and enjoying the peace and quiet.  So, what is my ideal Perfect Evening by myself:

5:00 p.m.  Leave Work, On-Time.  
5:30 p.m.  Arrive Home, Lets Cats Out while I Water Plants and Get Mail
5:45 p.m.  Read several friends blogs, and update my own.  
7:00 p.m. Change Clothes, Feed Cats, Fix Dinner
7:30 p.m.  Watch the News (I taped), and Catch up on my Celebrity News too!!
8:00 p.m.  Quiet Time (Devotions, Prayer, Praise and Worship, Time in the Word)
9:00 p.m.  Check Voicemails, Talk to a few friends.
10:00 p.m. Talk to my hubby, watch DVR, and relax
11:00 p.m.   Get Ready for Bed (Wash Face, Brush Teeth, Brush Hair) and Hit the Bed!!

That is my Perfect Evening.  Quiet and Simple, just the way it should Be!

Have a great week!!

1 comment

Whitney from Washington said...

aren't those nights THE BEST! Hope you had a nice relaxing evening!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig