Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Coffee & a Shower Curtain

Today is off to a nice start.  ie.....I have coffee again.  Last week, I ran out of my favorite creamer, and kept forgetting to pick some up a the store; however, after one grocery store visit over the weekend, I am back in business.  It seems like the older I get, the more and more I enjoy a great cup of coffee in the morning. 

In other news, this weekend was busy, yet productive.  I got more things packed and organized, and also got to spend some much needed time with several friends.  I am bummed that I did not get pictures; however, will try next time.  

Finally, Matt and I are in full moving/planning mode.  We went yesterday picking up a few basic things we will need for our new home. (Guest bathroom towels, shower liners, etc.)  We also looked at several things that we are "interested" in buying that once the house closes we will go back and get.  And, I am thinking that a trip to IKEA is in my near future.  Also, I have picked out the shower curtain and decor for the Guest Bath!   Its from West Elm! 






So excited to get this decorating underway. 

Have a great week!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig