Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Taking a Break..........

Good Wednesday Sweet Friends!!  I hope your week is going well. My week is great, and I happy to report we are on the last leg of PACKING.  My packing goal is SIMPLE - have every room packed and organized by Sunday evening. Woohoo!! As I prepare for the move, I know my blogging will be a little sporadic for a few weeks; however, I will hop on here with updates from time to time, to let you see the progress.

In the meantime, I thought I would link up with What I am Loving Wednesday and share the things I am loving this week:

I am loving that in less than two weeks, we will be living FULL time in our new home! 


I am loving that I have selected my organizing totes & hamper for my laundry room. 

 I am loving the newly chosen shower curtain and decor for my guest bathroom. 

I am loving that I have selected the decor for the half bath.  And, it this canvas was the inspiration. 

In other fun, non-house related things.  I am loving:

 I am loving Crabtree and Evelyn's Nantucket Briar Hand Cream


I am loving Nine West's Fall Shoe Line

I am loving Beauty by Calvin Kline perfume

I am loving that September Magazines are ALMOST here, which is like Christmas in the Magazine World.  And, one must have........Vanity Fair with J-LO!!

And, finally I am loving this band I just heard called Honey Wagon.  Check out their rendition of Michael Jackson's Thriller. 

Have a blessed Wednesday!!!

3 comments

Beth McC. said...

Your blog is too cute!! I love that shower curtain!!

agalandherdog said...

Your new house looks gorgeous!

Nancy said...

Love your blog! I found it from Kelly's Mom's blog!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig