Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Been A Year Since..........

Its official.  I have lived an entire year without an organ that I was born with..........that's right, a year ago today I found myself in the hospital facing Pancretitus and having my gall bladder removed. Its been a year, and life has handed me a lot of amazing twists, turns, challenges, yet most of all blessings. 

Over the past year I have..........
  • Gotten very plugged into my church and serve on two ministry teams.  
  • Grown in my career, and able to work along side incredible people in the Knoxville community. 
  • (Almost) bought my first home with the amazing hubby. 
  • Become more comfortable with whom I am, and able to enjoy the ups and downs in life. 
  • Watched a few friends get marry, and several have babies!!  
  • Took a wonderful vacation with my sweet hubby!
  • Experiencing Michael Buble on my Birthday.........for a getaway weekend to Nashville. 
  • Celebrating all the holidays with my family, and commemorating my In-Laws 50th Wedding Anniversary.
  • Spending Valentine's Weekend with my Sweetie in GA! 
  • Staying up for 369 hours watching the Royal Wedding!
I know some of these thing may seem "silly;" however, they are memories that I will cherish forever.  This past year has been interesting.  And, as I prepare for another birthday around the corner, I am thankful for the journey the Lord has lead me on, and looking forward to what all lies ahead.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig