Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

TGIF............

 
Oh thank goodness the weekend is ALMOST here!!  This has been the longest week EVER!  The good news for today is that my best friend Tif is heading to Knoxville and we are going to hang out almost all weekend.  I also have my fingers crossed that our washing machine gets fixed tonight, so I can get some much need laundry done this weekend. 

 Also, its time for one of my favorite link-ups's Fill in the Blank Friday!!  Enjoy!!

 1.   My favorite color is     Purple.  For a long time it was pink or red; however, lately I have been LOVING purple. 

2.  My travel destination of choice is  the beach!!!  And, even though I love traveling oversees and to unique places, I actually love my one-on-one vacations with my hubby to Myrtle Beach.  We have our routine down pat (sleep, sun, eat, and sleep), and our favorite restaurants and shopping places we love.  Hoping we get a chance next year to have a relaxing vacay! 

3.  My favorite  food is   bread and cheese.  Forget the chocolate, I LOVE cheese!

 4.  My happy place is  home with my hubby.

5.  My favorite saying is    Integrity is all you have! Always be honest. 

6.  My dirty little secret is      my morning prayer time usually happens on my drives to work in the morning. I wish I could get up earlier; however, most days, I just can't do it!

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I       loyal.  I only have a handful of close friends, and I have been with those ladies for years. And, I am happy with only a few best/close friends.  Life is better that way.  

Finally, its been awhile since I've posted fun wardrobe looks.  Here are a few things I am loving for August:










Have a GREAT weekend!!


1 comment

Jaclyn said...

Mmmm, your home quote is lovely -- and so true. Recently, the beau was feeling kind of down, and after we grabbed some dinner, he wanted to be home alone. About two hours later, he called me and said he was coming over -- because he wasn't feeling awesome, and he wanted to be with me. My heart mighta melted a little :)

(I'm here from Fill in the Blank Friday. Hello!)


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig