Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What Happens When the Washing Machine Goes Phfff.......

 
Good Thursday Friends.  I finally got a GREAT night sleep, and feel ready to tackle this busy day.  I realized last night that I did not have ANY meetings today, and I am pumped.  I am hoping to finish several work projects, and then head home after work to spend the evening my sweetie.  

 We have officially packed the Kitchen.  It took us about three (3) hours Wednesday night, but we got everything boxed, labeled, and put away.  My next project is the guest bath, recycle the 1,000,000 magazines I have, and spend some much needed time with the shredder.  :-)  So, all in all, things with the move are going well. 

 

In other news, our washing machine decided to STOP working on Tuesday night.  Matt was washing work clothes, when I noticed that the machine was still running, however, nothing was working.   And, after a brief panic of, "Oh no this can't be happening," I called my dad and he got us in touch with a great repairman who walked Matt through a diagnostic process.  We are hoping its a small part, that Matt is going to buy today, and I am praying that the new part will do the trick.  

You know.........its amazing how when something breaks you feel like you need to use it all the time.  Before this incident, I dreaded washing clothes each week; however, now I cannot wait till its fixed so I can get everything washing, folded and put away.  Ha!! 

I hope your week is going well!!  Have a blessed Thursday!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig