Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Saturday Morning..........

Its the weekend!!!   Before, I do anything, I must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my closest friends, Allison!!  We have been friends for over 16 years, and even though we do not talk often enough, I know our friendship is still solid and I love her so very much!!!   Happy Birthday Alli!!!

 Alli and her hubby Jason dancing at our wedding!

In other news, we have lots of things on our "to-do" list!  However, thought I would take a little time to catch up on my blog link-ups!!  I am a couple of week's behind on my Saturday Morning Scene Link Up, and Friday's Fill in the Blanks bc it was posted after I finished blogging Friday, so I thought I would combine them both and join up with several of the blogging friends!!


The best way to start ANY morning!!


 

1.   One of my happiest moments ever was      being baptized.  I grew up in a Methodist church and they did not baptize someone, they only sprinkled.  However, it was something that I had always desired to do, and on July 14, 2006 I was able be fully submerged and baptized.  Truly a life changing event. 

2.  Summer is wedding season and weddings are  best when they are indoors.  I love being indoors in the AC.

3.  This summer    is hot with lots of rain!!  And, lots of exciting things happening.

4.  My summer food of choice has been  lots of fruit and ice cream!!!

5.  My summer uniform has been     jeans, tank, and a cardigan!!

6.  If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose      anywhere were the beach is less than 20 steps away!!

7.  My summer anthem is       In the Summertime by Mundo Jerry 

Have a great weekend my friends!!  I thought I would leave you a pic that put a notalgic smile on my face.


Have a great weekend!!

4 comments

KSK said...

That last photo... So true! And that saddens me a little! ;)

Unknown said...

that last picture is so sad & true!! love all your answers! stopping by from the link up :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Lin said...

Ice cream & fruit are definitely a summer must have!

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Oooh i am so following...recently did a post about someone that has lived in the East who moved to the south, DC to TN exactly!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig