Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

A little perspective...............


This past weekend was exactly what I needed.  I have been a little "on edge" lately, I think the upcoming move and a few other big things, are keeping me from enjoying whats truly important in life.  Friday night, Matt and I headed to a movie and ice cream with my dear friend Laney.  I love hanging out with her, and Matt always jokes that he is the third wheel!!  Ha!!

Saturday morning, we took it easy, packed, and then headed home to take some of our "Yard Sale" items for the family yard sale next week. Sunday morning, we had a great morning and lunch with my In-Laws, and then headed over to visit my parents, before heading back to Knoxville.    The best thing about this weekend, was the time I got to spend with my hubby and family.  Sometimes just spending time with my sweetie helps me get things into perspective. 

 Also, several of people have asked us the latest with our house, and we are currently waiting for the appraisal to be complete.  We were hoping for news today; however, it seems like it will be tomorrow.   I am not sure I like all this waiting.........it can drive a girl crazy. 

Other than that things are going well.  Today was extremely busy at work.  The great news of the day, is I finally made it to workout.  Since our office Wellness Challenge has begun, I thought I would get my butt moving and hit the gym.   Here's hoping to a healthy and happy 2011.

Hope you had a great start to your week!! 



2 comments

His Doorkeeper said...

Kimberly Ann, thanks for the comment you left on my blog! It is always refreshing to see young adults your age sold out to Jesus! You'll never regret it!

Best of luck on your house! And I love that sign!!
Blessings!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i love that quote because it is so true...thanks for following and not i am officially following back!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig