Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

One Quick Tip Tuesday.......

 
Love'n this cute outfit.  Perfect for summer!

Its Tuesday!!  The week is off to a great start, and I have high hopes for today.  Last night when I got home, I turned on some "church classic" worship music and let it fill our home.  Days of ElijahYou Are Holy, Ancient of Days, Holy is the Lord, Blessed Be Your Name, etc.  What an uplifting time with the Lord.  My Spirit just came ALIVE, and the Lord truly richly blessed me during that time.  I have been in an "out-of-it-mood" lately, and last night's time of worship was exactly what I needed.  

Moving forward...........its Tuesday.  And, like last week, I thought I would post One Quick Tip for Today.  Last week's tip can be found HERE.  The reason behind these tips are to make lives a little easier, and equal More Time and Less Stress.  

Tip #2 - Keeping Things on Task at Work!!

One of the biggest things I hear my friends and co-workers talk about is keeping up with the demanding emails, voicemails, last minute requests, deadlines, etc.  Staying on top of every request is hard to do, especially if you are in an office that is driven by deadlines.  

The best way I have found to stay on top of things is organizing my Inbox, and filing all my emails in different "sub-folders".  If I cannot answer right away, I will file in a "To-Do" folder.  This allows me to stay on top of what is coming in at all times. Twice a day, I review what is in my "To-Do" folder and work on the requests that will take a little time.  

I also make a master "to-do" list for the week.  I spend 30 minutes every Friday afternoon, organizing my files, emails, and desk.  This allows when I get to work on Monday, I am productive and able to effectively and efficiently work.  Each day, I add the Inbox "To-Dos" to my actually list, and this helps me not forget a deadline or request. As I complete the tasks, I mark them off.  I always feel very accomplished, when I see the many things marked off for the week. 

Hope this tidbit helps.  Would love to hear what keeps you organized at work. 

Have a great Tuesday!!



1 comment

Nicole said...

That outfit is adorable.
I feel like I need a to-do list for everything I do...work, cleaning, shopping...

Love your blog!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig