Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

One Quick Tip Tuesday.......


Since yesterday's post was a lil long..........I thought I would keep it simple today.    One of the things I often get emails on is how I stay organized.  Some days, I feel super organized, and others days I can't keep up with anything.  Ha!   However, I do believe the more organized and prepared I am, the better my day will go.  Little Type A....just a little!  

Anyways, for the next few weeks, I thought I would post a Quick Tip.  One that will help make life a little easier, and equal More Time and Less Stress! 


Tip #1: Take 15 minutes each day to pick up the house.  

Once you get home, set the oven timer for 15 minutes and get to work.  Pick up dishes, arrange pillows, up put clothes, get mail in order, etc.  Once the timer goes off, YOUR DONE!  Change into lounge clothes, and relax.  You will be AMAZED how neat your home will stay.   I am always amazed at how much I can accomplish in that short period of time. 

Have a great Tuesday!!  


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig