Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Fridays.......A few of my Favorite Things!!!


Its Friday!!  This week has flown by!!  I am looking forward to a little break over the weekend; however, packing starts on tomorrow.  I am hoping to get rid of EVERYTHING I don't use, or plan to use, in hopes we can downsize before next months big move.  

I mentioned early this week that I was participating in Jenna's Commenting Challenge, and thought it would be fun to share 10 of my FAVORITE blogs, that are must reads everyday.  I love sharing life with so many great ladies, and these gals are so much fun:

Fantabulously Frugal (AWESOME SITE FOR GREAT SAVINGS!!)









I am looking forward to visiting lots more sites, and so far I am really enjoying this "challenge."  And, speaking of blog news, here are a few things I learned today on my favorite blogs:  Don't forget:


Also, since its Friday, its time to FILL IN THE BLANKS!!  I love linking up with so many wonder bloggers, and this week's list is so much fun!!  Enjoy!!

1.   My plans this summer include       Packing and Moving, and then maybe a short vacay this fall.  However, Knoxville has a new flight to Denver that I am itching to take this winter. 

2.  The best summer I ever had was    probably the summer AFTER I meet my now husband, 1997.  No work, lots of swimming, and spending every day with my sweetie!!

3.  Summer is     popsicles, fireworks, bare feet, breezy dresses, beach, fresh fruit,late nights spent with the ones you love  .

4.  My favorite summer food is   anything off the grill and ice cream treats!

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with     a Sprite.  I don't know why, but I have been craving Sprite all summer.  

6.  My summer uniform consists of     cardigans............what else do I where?  Ha!

7.  The best thing about summer is       everything is laid back, and life is just simple. 

Have a great day!!!

2 comments

AMY said...

Great answers!
Yep grilled food and ice cream treats are the BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog! Your header is too cute! Can't wait to dive in & read more...


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig