Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Back to Work..........on a Saturday!


Its Saturday and for the first time in a LONG time, I am working on Saturday.  This is not a normal occurrence for me; however, we have a HUGE event in town, and I want to be accessible to the media and anyone else on my team that may need help.  And, to be honest, I am kind of looking forward to a Saturday work day.  I am hoping to finish some projects, plan ahead for the rest of July, and work on a few community projects that I have on my plate.  Its a semi-short day, and I slept in a little and then headed into work. 

This is my work office.  Don't you love the Nerf guns & boxing gloves in the background.  To say we have a good time is an understatement.  I simply love my job.  :-)

In other news...............THEY'RE HERE!!!  The Prince and Princess have arrived in the STATES, and I am totally excited.  I received an email from my a close friend this morning at early o'clock, announcing her excitement over the couples of arrival.  Here are some of my favorite pics for far:








Love'n her style; however, I would TOTALLY up the shoes.  Surely a great pair of Jimmy Choos or Christian Louboutin would make her outfits really stand out.  However, she looks a amazing, and they seem sooo in LOVE!!!  Awww..........

Have a great weekend blog friends!!  See you on Monday!!


2 comments

Tryna said...

Stopping by from SMS...

I wanted to say "Hello" from one Knoxville gal to another! ;)

Christina said...

Bummer on working on a Saturday, I hope your night is super relaxing :)


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig