Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its a new way of life................living before the move!


Well friends its official, the hubs and I are officially living with boxes! Saturday evening, too late to mention, we started cleaning out the Guest Bedroom Closest, which led to repacking boxes that I had from my "college days." You know those pictures, sorority nick-knacks, college sweatshirts, etc. that you just can't seem to depart with.  Ha!!  Yup, for three hours, I packed and repacked the entire Guest Bedroom.   Lots of times going down memory-road, and can't wait to post some fun old school pics soon. 


 
This weekend was good.  I worked most of the day on Saturday, and Sunday we went to church and then headed to lunch with my best friend Tiffany.  After lunch, we came back and organized my music collection, and then I finished getting everything organized.  We are also hoping to take a few things home for the Davis Family Yard Sale at the end of the month, so we have two stacks going on. Ha!!


This week, I have a busy week at work; however, I am hoping to get our living room packed and organized.  Next weekend, its the kitchen, dining room, and laundry/utility room.  So all-in-all the next few weeks will be revolving around PACKING!!


In other news, I wanted to share a FUN website that I am LOVING.  Its called Meal Baby.  Its a website that allows you to organize food for a couple after their baby arrives.  Its super easy, and I have put one together for several of my friends in the last few months.  You find out what days of the week work best for the new mom and day, organize a calendar, input email addresses of close friends and family of the happy couple, and ta-da.........a Meal Registry is created.  Its genious, and so much fun for the new parents.  

My dear friend Brooke and I took food to our close friend Lisa on Friday, and we also took advantage of seeing the newest addtition, Miss Clara.  Here are some pics from our visit. 








Is she not the cutest, sweetest thing EVER!!  She is tooo precious.  We are so excited for our dear friend Lisa and her hubby!!   


And, finally, I want to wish my parents Happy 42nd Anniversary.  They are truly the best parents, and I love them so very much!!  Happy Anniversary!

Have a great week!!! 

1 comment

Jackie Koll said...

How exciting! Sometimes, I can't wait to move again so I can pack, organize, and set up house again . . .than I look at what we own and decide maybe, that wouldn't be so much fun HA! Stopping by from jeanna's!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig