Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Lets Decorate...........

Elle Decor.........where are you?

In less than a month we close on our new home (I know, I can't believe how fast time flies}, and I am feverishly starting to search for necessities for our new abode! And yes, the list is adding up very quickly... I have to get it in my head that it's going to take A LOT of time to furnish an entire home and I need to take my time so I can get pieces that will last for years to come, but I can't help but peruse all  my favorite sites for some must-haves to compliment the look we're going for... 

First, we have decided to tackle the living room...here are some of my favorite ideas so far!






I love the clean lines, and simplicity!!  Also, I am OBSESSED with the following Bar Stools, and trying to figure out where I can get them. 

Ok, so this is where my blogging friends come in?? Do you know of any websites/stores I may be missing when it comes to purchasing furniture/decor/accents?? Of course there are the standards: PB, Ballard Designs, Ikea, Pier 1, West Elm, etc. but I am needing any and all suggestions sent my way--I need all the help and advice I can get!! Much thanks to all of you in advance--have a great Tuesday!! 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig