Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its Tuesday, I Meant Wednesday................

This Week is So Busy, All the Days Are Running Together

I have been a day behind ALL week.  I thought it was Tuesday all day, and its actually Wednesday.  I actually began my post "Happy Tuesday" before realizing it was Wednesday!  Ha!!  I think this 4th of the July week, has me off a little bit. 


Today was a busy, busy day.  I kicked off the morning with back-to-back-to-back media interviews promoting a big event our corporation has in town.  After three TV interviews, two newspaper interviews, pitching a few ideas to the media, and visiting two facilities I made it to work a little before lunch.  I finished a HUGE report I have due on Friday, and then headed back out to complete another set of interviews, followed by lots of email follow-ups and planning for tomorrow.  So, work life is keeping me a little busy. 


And, since I just realized its Wednesday, its time for What I am Love'n Wednesday

 Hoping this house will be ours soon!!

1. The House Buying Process Is Going Well - Home Inspection went GREAT!!  Only one small adjustment, so that is exciting; Appraisal has been requested, and hopefully that will be done soon too; and finally,Matt and I set a moving date.  So, if all goes well, we will be in our new home by September! 

2. My hubby is home EVERY night this week!!  This is a rare thing. 

3. My good friend Brooke and I are hoping to visit our dear friend Lisa this week, and meet her new baby Clara!!  We are soooo excited!!

4. Gilmore Girls - My best friend Tif lent me the ENTIRE Series!!  I am so pumped, and looking forward to catching up on past seasons while I pack!!

Also, I came across a blog called Jenna's Journey, and she is hosting the 2nd Annual Commenting Challenge.  The idea is for the next seven (7) days to comment on 10 new blogs, getting to know new bloggers and visit many new sites.  Since I am two days late starting, it kicked of Monday, I will go until next Wednesday.  I am exciting for the challenge, and hope to see lots of fun blogs.  

 
Finally, don't forget to get your smart phone background from Ashley Brooke Design.  Noticed today, I still had fun on my phone!  Ha! Check out her site:   http://ashleybrookedesigns.com/

Have a GREAT rest of the week, and since the main reason for my blog is to keep up with friends and family, here is the link of one of my media interviews this morning. (http://www.wbir.com/news/article/175247/2/Wing-Ding-fuels-Knoxvilles-economic-engine)  Enjoy!!!  

12 comments

Kristen said...

Love the house! Hope everything goes well and smooth! :)

emily said...

That house is awesome! Fingers crossed for a smooth closing!

Your work just sounds stressful! Interviews, projects....oh my! Better you than me...ha!

Bourg Family said...

Hopping over from Jenna's. I LOVE your picture in your header.

Holly said...

The house is beautiful! Good luck to you! Stopping by from the comment challenge! Have a great evening.

Unknown said...

Stopping from Jenna's Journey! The Fourth of July through off my week too.

Laura said...

Stopping by from Jennas! Love your blog! And what a super cute house you are buying!

Jennifer said...

Coming from Jeann's and I love the house you are moving into. Too cute!

Katie said...

That house is adorable! Hope everything goes through without a hitch!

Stopping by from Jenna's Journey!

Emily said...

stopping in from Jennas...I am a TN girl too!

Mrs. Confident said...

So I picked your blog because I'm also from Tennessee! Then I saw the Gilmore Girls post, and that was all it took to instantly love your blog. I own the whole series, and I love it. I was so sad when it went off the air. Enjoy watching it, and good luck on your home purchase. It's got a hill...so I'm thinking you aren't from West Tennessee like me? :)

Leah
casaconfident.blogspot.com

Twitter: @confidentblog

Unknown said...

Cute blog! Stopping by from Jenna's. Hope you have a great weekend!

Greer's Gossip said...

Stopping by from Jenna's!! Your blog is too cute!! Love the header picture!!

Hope everything continues to go well with the house!!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig