Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

It's Friday! Its Friday! Gett'n Down on Friday.......song must get out of my head!!


Its Friday!!  Its Friday!!  And, for some reason I have this song in my head:


Cheesy, I know, but that song is stuck in my head!  Ha!!  Anyways, I am so pumped the weekend is here.  Things are about to get really hectic at work, and I am looking forward to a wonderful weekend filled with friends, family, and fireworks!!!   This past week has been incredible.  I celebrated my anniversary with my hubby, signed paperwork to buy a house, and got to spend some much needed time with several friends. 

And, since summer is in full swing, that means some fun movies are heading to theaters.  Here are one's I am looking forward to:

Footloose - October 14, 2011

Friends with Benefits - July 22, 2011

Love Wedding Marriage - Out Now Limited Release

The Help - August 10, 2011

Fun movies ahead indeed!!  In other news, since its Friday, its time to link up with "Its the Little Things We Do" and Fill in the Blank!!  Enjoy!!

1.   The best news I ever received was     Finding out that we were going to be homeowners, sooner than we thought possible.  God is a Mighty God. 

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is    packing, organizing, and moving.  I know it sounds silly, but I LOVE being organized.  

3.  Something I would never do is     eat slimy gooey food ever again. I am still trying to recover. 

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose   Oprah.  She would be honest, no nonsens.

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    classic.  I love all things simple (color and and style), with a touch of beach chic.  Easy, put together looks. 

6.  One should always       be at peace.  Everything else falls into place.

7.  I want to       take a 2nd honeymoon next year with my hubby, to celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary.  Somewhere tropical, somewhere secluded, and somewhere very romantic.  Any ideas?


Finally, here are a few outfit inspirations for the holiday weekend:








Have a great weekend!  See you Tuesday, with a Fourth of July update!

3 comments

Kerbi said...

I love being organized too! And, I can't wait until we buy a house! I love all of your outfit inspirations!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy Friday - I love your out fit inspirations so cute! Have a great, safe 4th of July weekend!

shannon*bear said...

Hiya! I found you via Fill in the Blank! Love your blog, too cute! Your clothing inspiration boards are awesome!

xo Shannon


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig