Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

I did it....Found Time to Sleep on a Week Night!!

 
Its been a rainy day!!

Whew...........this week has been a busy one, and I am so thankful its the weekend!!!  Last night, when I got home from work my sweet husband fixed dinner, and then I curled up on the couch and fell sound asleep.  Around 11, he woke me up and I went straight to bed, and did not wake up until 6 this morning! It felt so great to sleep almost 12 hours straight.  Of course, my Thursday began at 4:30 a.m. with a TV interview at 6:00 a.m.; however, today was very productive!!  So blessed with all the sleep. 

This weekend things are very low key.  Saturday morning is our women's bi-monthly Conversations.  I am so excited to see so many of my friends that I haven't seen in weeks.  Saturday afternoon will consist of packing the kitchen and laundry room, and get everything organized for the items we are going to put in the yard sale. (We are only a few weeks from the BIG MOVE!)  On Sunday, I have BIG plans to sleep in and rest, followed by 3rd Service at church, which I am working the welcome center, which I am totally pumped about. 



So, all in all, this weekend is going to have lots of relaxing going on!!  And, before Friday gets away from me, I wanted to join in "The Little Things We Do" for Fill in the Blanks Friday!!  Enjoy!

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) : Mornings and Evenings.  I love mornings and evenings.  I can be a Suzy-Sunshine at 5:00 a.m. and still going at 1:00 a.m.  However, I will say mid-days I am just mellow! 

2.  My favorite Pandora stations areis it sad to say that I have never used Pandora.  I know. I know.  I need to get into this, but its blocked at work, and I haven't taken the time to put app on my phone.  

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are:  Anything Jimmy Buffett, Kenny Chesney, and Zac Brown Band...........this would mean we are headed to the BEACH!!    

4.  My favorite pattern is in a pastel color.

5.  My favorite perfume is   Beauty by Calvin Klein.  So classic and simply stated.  

6.  Rules are there for a reason.  And, one of my BIGGEST pet-peeves is when people say, "Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission."

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is  "are you going to watch that?"  Ha!  When my hubby tries to watch something that I don't like...........which is  99% of the time.  Ha!!
 
Have a great weekend.  

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig