Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wonderful Relaxing Weekend!!


This weekend was sooo relaxing, and I treasured every moment of it.  After work on Friday, I ran LOTS of errands which included picking up Matt's B-Day gift, headed in JC Penneys to return something, buy makeup from Sephora, and getting an incredible deal on a throw pillow for our bed.  After stopping to get my nails done, running to Walgreen's and picking up a Sprite from Weigels, I finally made it home.  I was extremely exhausted from the lack of sleep Wednesday and Thursday night (only 3 hours each night,) that by the time Matt got home I was heading to bed. 

 
Saturday I woke early, cleaned our place (Matt helped), got ready, and then Matt's parents and brother came into town.  We headed to the Mall, shopped, and had a wonderful afternoon celebrating Matt's B-Day!  After dinner, the Davis family headed home and Matt and I relaxed and caught up on the exciting things going on in our life. 

Sunday, I decided to sleep in and take it easy.  After sleeiping in until 10:00 a.m., I worked around the house, and then took another nap.  I finally got moving around 3:00 p.m. (AMAZING SABBATH, INDEED), got ready, made our food list for the week, and headed to 3rd Service at Church.  WHAT AN INCREDIBLE SERVICE, to say the least. Then I headed to the food store and home, in time to catch up with my dear friend Laney, who has been out of town all weekend. 

So all and all, life offered me a wonderful, relaxing weekend, and I took it.   I am looking forward to the week ahead, and then a wonderful 4th of July with my sweetie!!

Have a great week!! 

1 comment


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig