Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Be Classy!


Its Monday.  Another fun week of work and life ahead, followed by a holiday weekend.  Also, Matt and I are celebrating our Anniversary this week, so I am looking forward to an entire day with just my hubby.   Sooo fun!!! 
I thought today would be a fun time to debut some of my favorite summer looks for work.  My rule of thumb is always......KEEP IT CLASSY, and I love these new items of summer:





 Finally, I saw this look, and just love the flower on this jacket!!!  


And, I can't finish this post without listing one of my favorite quotes:


Have a "Classy" Monday!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig