Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Do not be anxious for anything............

Life is handing me A LOT of good and heavy stuff right now.  And, all day I have been reciting Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious for anything, but with prayer and petition......"  this is where my mind would go blank.  I have found myself talking with the Holy Spirit as I went through the day, and almost every other thought was "Be Anxicous for nothing".  However, when I found some quiet time this evening, I looked up the verse, and it said:

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

WITH THANKSGIVING.........that is the part I was leaving out.  I spent the day, letting God handle my emotions and my anxiousness; however, I did not go before Him and thank Him for the situation, thank Him for His goodness and steadfast love for me, and thank Him for already going before me to work out EVERY detail. And, remembering that trying to solve tomorrow's problems today only steals the energy God has prearranged for me to enjoy today. 


"Lord,I invite you into all the affairs of my life today.  I have needs that only you can meet, and I know that worry is the end of faith, and faith is the end of worry.  Its useless to worry about ANYTHING, and especially such big blessings you have placed in my life.  Today, I commit my needs to You, Lord, and will rest in my faith in You." Amen.


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig