Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Its All About Fashion.........

Last night was another "ultimate" night in fashion, the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Awards.  The CFDA honored style icon Lady Gaga, and I could not help but think about what she would be wearing.  Here are a few pics of the evening:









Oh, how I love the fashion!!! 

In other news, this is my last day on vacay!  Yesterday, was a perfect day. I slept in, relaxed, caught up on my Real Housewives, finished laundry, and ended the day with dinner and a movie.  And, got to spend the entire day with my hubby.  Today, I have a few errands to run and hope to get lots of rest. 

Have a great Tuesday.

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig