Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What I'm Lov'n Wednesday!!!.


Its Wednesday, and its back to work and a routine.  I really enjoyed a few days off, and so excited that this will be a short week.  We had another great day looking at houses on Tuesday, just not sure if we have found "the one."  This process is taking a lot longer than I first thought; however, we don't want to settle on a home, so we will be patient.  



This week, I thought I focus today's post on three people who mean the world to me for what I am lov'n Wednesday!!  Enjoy the pics!!

 Best Friends & Brothers!!

 Matt, Jamie, and I!!  

 Actual bomb shell made for WWII

So Silly......this pic makes me laugh!!

 Kristy.....in front of the White House!

Other than that, here are a few motivational signs I am love'n:



 I am hoping those signs will keep my butt on track!!

Finally, over at Kelly's Korner, the topic last week was Summer Goals.  I thought it would be interesting to take time to re-evaluate my New Year's Resolutions, and do a little update.  Here were my goals in January:


1) Run a 5K - This will mean getting my butt into shape and running. However, it is possible. - I started on this goal in January and February; however, after a month of colds and being sick I stopped running all together.  No time like the present to get started again.  Think I will start Couch to 5K this week!

2) Play a Round of Golf - My hubby LOVES to play golf, and I truly want to learn to play so we can spend time together when we are off. - Yikes, another one I have yet to start.  My goal is head to the practice range with my husband by the end of June!

3) Play Tennis More - I absolutely love playing tennis, and I miss taking time to play. Matt and I are pretty good, and its a sport we both enjoy. - Love playing, and still enjoy playing with my hubby.

4) Prepare and Take the APR Exam - I have been prepping to take this test, just need to get moving and sign up for the class. 

5) Take Two (2) weekend trips! - Done.  We traveled to Atlanta for Valentine's Day and DC for a long weekend. 
6) Travel Somewhere I have never been! - Still trying to decided where this will be this year.



7) Celebrate the Milestones in Life!!
Life keeps me busy, and many times I don't take time to REALLY celebrate Birthdays, Anniversary's, Babies Arriving and Baby Showers, Weddings, Retirements, etc. This year, I am hoping to really take time and make the people who mean the most to me, really feel loved and celebrate the MILESTONE in Life!! - I have attended more weddings,anniversary parties, hosted and attended baby showers, and I have upcoming wedding showers.  However, with my hubby's b-day around the corner, I need to get moving on B-Day ideas.


8) Continue to Grow in my faith!! This past year, we have been so fortunate to become members at an amazing church, I got involved with Women's Ministry, and some of my dearest friends began a Summer/Fall Bible Study. In 2011, I hope to continue to grow my Christian Friendships and grow closer to the Lord. - This year, the Lord is truly leading me by providing me peace and direction.  The Lord is so faithful, and I am so blessed to be a child of the King.

Have a great Wednesday!! 

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig