Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Top Two Tuesday...........



This week on Top Two Tuesday - Favorite Celebrity STYLES. I love love love fashion. I think it goes back to growing up and spending every Saturday Morning watching Fashion Shows with my mom on Style TV. Here are my two Favorite Celebrity Styles:

#1 - Rachel Zoe - I love Rachel Zoe's style. So classic. I'd 'die' if she would style my wardrobe.


#2 - Reese Witherspoon - I love this Tennessee Girl's style. Timeless.

Have a great Tuesday Everyone!

9 comments

Chelsea said...

Sigh... I too would love to let RZ style me every morning!!

I'd die to have even half of her shoe collection!

Lisa said...

I am big Reese fan too!

What's New with Mrs.T said...

I love RZ!! I picked her too...isnt she fabulous!!! Great picks...

The Undomestic Mom said...

LOVE your picks!

extreme personal measures said...

Following you from Top 2 Tuesday!
Both were great choices!
Stop on over:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/

Beth McC. said...

You picked 2 of my FAVORITES!!! Your blog os too cute, thanks for sharing!

Southern Belle Mama said...

Reese is a favorite of mine too! She's effortlessly beautiful!

Molly said...

I HEART Reese Witherspoon, perfect choice!!

Unknown said...

Reese Witherspoon is my favorite! I LOVE her!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig