Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Thankful Thursday................

Good Thursday Evening. This week is going by at record pace, I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. Work is crazy, Bootcamp is still kicking my bootie, and I'm excited that my hubby and I will be home together for the weekend. Life is Good. God is doing some amazing things in my life this week, and I am just excited that we serve a faithful Lord that never leaves us or forsakes us.

My Thankful Thursday List

  • The Revelation's Bible Study Began this week!! I am so thrilled to see my Tuesday Night Bible Study Gals. I have been waiting for this study for months, and I am so pumped we began on Tuesday.....and it is already sooo good.
  • I finished by 6th Book of the Bible today - Joshua. I am so overjoyed to finish another book and be able to take the journey with some of the most insightful women I can imagine. I just love our little group. I hope to update my "learnings" over the weekend.
  • New Friendships - Over the past few months, the Lord has truly flooded me with new friendships everywhere I turn, and I am just love'n the women He is bringing in my life.
  • Laughter between a husband and a wife - My hubby and I rarely get a day we get to spend together, yet we make time each day to just talk. About whatever is on our mind. And, we just laugh all the time, and I am so blessed every time I hear him laugh. Our fun times together are memories I keep every day.

  • Discipline - I have been praying for discipline in my life. Not only with my exercise and diet, but also in my quiet time with the Lord, the neatness of my desk, the updates on this blog, etc. I like organization and order; yet sometimes I lack motivation and drive. This week, I am so thankful that I have been able to get up between 4:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. every day and get my day going. I feel so GREAT!!

  • Bootcamp - I have officially finished 5 Bootcamp Workouts, and I feel great. Workout, but I feel great. And the gals in the class are amazing. I just love talking with them, and just enjoy hearing about the things they are facing, feeling, and advice they have to get.
Well, those are my few Thanksfuls for this week. I hope each of you has a wonderful weekend!! And to all my hometown folks, enjoy NASCAR weekend. Good luck with all the traffic.

If you have a moment, let me know what you are thankful for today.

Love Ya,

1 comment

Suzanne said...

I am thankful for friends like you who are so inspiring with their dedication, discipline, and commitment. You go girl! I'm also really thankful for my kitties, Jared, my job, and my family.


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig