Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

These are a Few of My Favorite Things!!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Today over at Kelly’s Korner in Show Us Your Life, all the ladies will be posting their favorite beauty tips! I can’t wait to hear what everyone else loves, because I truly need some new updated tips. It seems like since I got married a few years ago, I haven't spent as much "beauty" time on me as I did in my single days.

However, here are a few of my all time favorites:

Haircare - AVEDA



I absolutely love love love Aveda Hair Care! And these are products I've been using 4-ever!!

Bodywash - Aveda & Eucerin

I use Aveda Body Wash everyday, and when my skin feels a little dry, especially during the winter time I use Eucerin at the end of my shower and it truly helps my skin.

Moisturizer - Body Shop & Aveeno

I am a big fan of moisturizer immediately after shower and right before bed. I'm hoping this will keep my body from aging.

Make-Up

These three products are my all time favorite products. Lancome Teintidole Ultra Foundation, Merle Norman Eye Shadow in Storm, and Cover Girl lash exact Mascara

Perfumes

These are my 2010 Perfumes - Christian Audigier Perfume & Burberry Classic

Old Faithfuls

Aim Toothpaste (been my fav. since I was a kid) and Women's One-A-Day at lunch every day!

And lastly, Skincare

Need I say more. This is available and Bath and Body Works and is by far the best Skin Care Routine I have ever tried. Looking forward to aging slower!!


Hope this gives you some new stuff to try. Good Luck!!!


Hope you have a blessed weekend.


2 comments

The Hulens said...

Kimberly Anne,
Hello there. Thank you for writing to me! How fun to meet a person from Knoxville through a blog. I love Kelly's Korner and have found myself looking forward to her, "Show Us Where You Live" topics each week. I liked your product plugs...Aveda has some good stuff. Do you go to an Aveda salon in Kville? We should chat some more...my e-mail is lyndshulen@hotmail.com and I'm on Facebook if you are on there. My full name is Lyndsey Hulen. So nice to meet you, Lyndsey

Sarah said...

I love using Aveda products at home because the smell makes me feel as though i was at the salon. Oh and the Burberry perfume is one of my all time favorites as well!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig