Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Baby Shower Day

Woohoo!!! What a Day!!! What a Crazy Day! Everything worked out perfectly; however, I had lots to do in such a little time and I was exhausted by 3 p.m. My day started with many meetings, emails, phone calls, and we can't forget about the Baby Shower.

Ya'll I was so nervous for the Baby Shower, it was the first one I've ever hosted a shower for a baby, that I kept making a list and checking it twice to make sure we had everything. The Lord truly spoke PEACE into my morning as I drove to work, and everything fell into place and went perfect.

I've received a few emails and requests for pics........so here you go:


Since we are all Chamber Ambassadors, we held the Baby Shower at the Chamber and used the big screen as decoration.


We used Baby Bottles as Centerpieces, and placed Tulips in the Bottles!!


Food Table!!! Yummy!


Mini Cupcakes from Magpies.......they were Delicious!!


Favors - Mini White Chocolate Pretzels with Pink Sprinkles


The Group......and our Mommy-to-be

I can't tell you how excited I was to see everything come together. I couldn't have done it without Teresa and Lisa. They are the best!!

Today was a sweet and exciting day. It started off very hectic; however, after all the meetings and the shower was over, I quickly headed to Cedar Springs Christian Bookstore and picked up my copy of.......



I am so excited this "Siesta" Book Club starts Next Week. Don't forget if you want to get involved too, click on the Beth Moore link over to the right of this post.

Now I am off to rest, read my 4 chapters of Leviticus, and catch up on American Idol and Biggest Loser. Night!!!

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shower! I love tulips! Looks just great. Did you live in the Tri-Cities, Washington or is there another Tri-Cities? I grew up part of the time in Kennewick.

A Wedding Story said...

The shower looked awesome! It's so much fun to put these events together!

Thank you for your kind words on my friendship post. It really does pull down my spirit and I don't like that things like this bring me down so much. You're right about being led by the Spirit to do things for friends, because that's how I feel, with a lot more grumbling attached. I need to just be me and not worry about what others do or say back to me.

I also want to get the new Beth Moore book. Can I justify 3 books in a week to my husband? ;)

KimberlyMDavis said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on the shower, it was lots of fun. I am from the Tri-Cities in Tennessee, true southern girl. I've always wanted to travel to Washington maybe I will get there soon.

Lori said...

Baby bottles as centerpieces, what a great idea. And the table looks just beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a cute shower! I totally want to get that book!!

Summer said...

Hi,
I ran across your blog and it is sooo cute! Great job with the baby shower! Tulips are my fav flower! I think that is a super cute idea of using baby bottles for centerpieces and flowers inside! Love how it turned out..Super cute...
I am now a follower...
Oh and my hubby is in PR and has been for like 15 years....
Summer :0)

Heather said...

Looks like it was a beautiful shower!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig