Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Randomness

Whew! Where have the last few weeks gone? February came and went so fast that I barely remember Valentine's Day. Instead of writing a long entry with an account of everything we have been into over the past two weeks, I thought I would share a few random tidbits about what has been going on in the Davis House. Enjoy!
Matt and I are enjoying our first weekend off together in over 4 weeks.

I made a trip home to the Tri-Cities to attend an Event Planning Workshop, and got to spend some much needed time with my family.

We celebrated my brother-in-law's Henry's Birthday!

I have officially been named "the most meetingist person in town"

Warm Weather come quickly!!

Every Weekend in April and the First of May are booked.

We sold my Mustang, kind of hard to see it go.

My best friend Allison, became an Aunt. Congrats!!

Spent time with some long-time friends and my family today, and I am overcome with tears of happiness because I am so blessed.

Dropped my Bberry down 2 flights of stairs, over rocks, & almost in the lake. And still works fine - yup, that is the phone for me!

Bought Jimmy Buffett Tix for May concert.......let the tailgating BEGIN!!!

Downloaded my first non-Christian CDs recently, Zac Brown Band and Joshua Radin, and I'm love'n them both.

Decided on which week we are taking our first vacation, now trying to decide where we are going to go!

My beloved VOLS beat #2 Kentucky today! Good 'Ol Rockytop!



And finally, I have loved watching the Olympics; however, I can't understand why the official flowers of Canada that the medalists hold look like bouquets of broccoli?



Have a wonderful Sunday!



2 comments

Unknown said...

Wow, you have been busy, and looks like you still are busy! Whew!

KimberlyMDavis said...

Hey Kate, Yes, Life seems to always stay busy. Hope things are going well with you. Have a great week.


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig