Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

I'm Just Lov'n this Song...........

Its been a few days since an update, and with all fairness life has been busy. After a world-wind trip home for the weekend, and unfortunately not getting to see any of my friends, I quickly headed back to Knoxville to begin an incredibly busy week at work. Not to bore you with lots of updates and details, I just wanted to share a song that I just can"t get enough of.

Usually, I listen (and post) only Christian Worship Songs, but this one is just so neat and fun and well........I just love it.

Have a Great Tuesday!!!


1 comment

momMYsliceoflife said...

Your blog is precious!! I'm loving that song too. He has a great voice.


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig