Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!



Matt & I are celebrating our 14th Valentine's Day together and 3rd being Married. He is my best friend and I truly cannot thank him for walking beside me each and every day. The Lord has truly blessed me with such an amazing man, and I have to say that everything we've been through over the years was worth it all to where we are today!!

Here are a few of my Valentine's Day Gifts from my Hubby:



Yummy.....a perfect size box of Godiva!!



Joshua Raiden's CD - He is my new favorite!!



I loved Lauren Conrad's first book, so excited to Read!!


These are mini-lollypops - Perfect to help me stay on diet!!



This is not the same gift certificate I received today; however, I got a GC for a pedicure at my favorite Aveda Spa!!

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day too!!! Have a great start to your week!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig