Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Weekend In Review......in Photos

TGIS - Thank Goodness Its Sunday!!!

Whew What a Weekend!!

Its been 7 weeks since I've worked a full work week, and this past week was no exception. On Thursday, Matt & I headed to the Mountains to celebrate our good friends Ricky & Jennifer's wedding. This was Matt's first wedding he has been in, other than ours, and we were so honored to be part of the small group of friends and family invited to witness their vows.


Matt and I before the Wedding!!


Wedding Chapel


Matt & I after the Wedding


The Happy Couple, Ricky & Jennifer


Before the Cake and Toast


The Toast & Drink


The Boys and Matt's Bug Juice ;-)


Decorating the Car

We then headed home to spend a much needed weekend with our family. Friday Night I caught up on my Genesis Bible Study, and we celebrated the naming of our new college football coach.


Welcome Coach Dooley & Family

Saturday I spent the day with my mom, shopping for my friend's Baby Shower, and finalizing all the Favors for the event. On Saturday Night, we had dinner with some of my favorite people and closest friends.


My Best Friend Tiffany and I


Leanna and Nick


Tom and Rory


Tiffany and Matt



Randy and Rene


Matt & I acting goofy

This morning we headed to church and worshiped at our "home church" and then had lunches with our families. We made it back to safely, and I am so blessed to be back in town. I am off tomorrow; however, I may still head in the office for a few hours........who knows.

Hope you had a great weekend too!!!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig