Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

4 Things Friday!!!

I found this trend with a few bloggers use, and thought it would be lots of fun!!!

4 jobs I've had:

1. Soap Seller (Crabtree & Evelyn)
2. Press Office Assistant (Senator Frist Office)
3. Public Relations Coordinator (TN Valley Fair)
4. Development Director (Ronald McDonald House)

4 movies watched over and over:

1. Something's Gotta Give
2. Serendipity
3. The Holiday
4. Devil Wears Prada

4 places I've lived:

1. Bluff City, TN
2. Johnson City, TN
3. Knoxville, TN
4. Washington DC

4 shows I watch:

1. Biggest Loser
2. Rachel Zoe Project
3. E! News
4. Giuliana and Bill Show

4 places I've been:

1. Paris, France
2. Zug, Switzerland
3. London
4. New Orleans

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

1. My mom.
2. My Aunt.
3. Ambassador E-Mails: Brooke & Lisa
4. Tiffany

4 favorite things to eat:

1. Bread
2. Chocolate Sprinkled Doughnuts
3. Cheese
4. Fruit

4 places I'd rather be:

1. At home with our families.
2. Bora Bora
3. Alaska
4. Switzerland

4 things I look forward to this year:

1. Vacation
2. Knowing God better
3. My good friend Melanie's Wedding
4. Thinking more about adding to our family.........

4 blogs I love to read:

1. LPM BLOG - Beth Moore's Blog
2. Annie's Eyes
3. Baby Bangs
4. Kelley's Korner

Hope this lets you know about me. Also, I wanted to share a picture from yesterday's wedding. More details coming soon. We had a great time, and loved spending time with good friends.



Hope you a blessed weekend. We have a busy weekend ahead, and are excited to spend more time with our friends and family.

Lots of Love,

2 comments

Unknown said...

Loved your list! Okay, since you are Dustin's cousin, I am sure you know my very best friend in the whole wide world...Kim Woods now Hash. She went to church with Dustin and his sister, and Amber, Jamie, and Emilee. I am still just amazed at what a small world it is!

Sarah said...

Ok i think you and i need to get together to eat, watch tv and movies! Those are some of my favorites foods, shows, and movies of all time.


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig