Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Thanksful for this Thursday!!!

Good Thursday Morning.

What a Week!!! For University of Tennessee Sports, we have celebrated some highs - beating #1 Kansas in basketball on Sunday, and lows - losing our football coach to his "dream job." Work has also been a little hectic, and for some reason I am feeling a little overwhelmed with the lack of cleanliness and organization to my desk. I don't know about you, but if I am not organized with papers filed correctly and in a neat order, and my To-Do list updated, I am almost worth nothing.

This week did bring a New Bible Study in my Women's Bible Study Group, as we kicked-off 2010 with a New Topic and Lesson. Now, I must mention that this church is not my home church that I attend on Sundays; however, a year and half ago a good friend of mine and I decided to attend this church because we had heard of a bible study topic they were covering over the Fall of 2008. The moment we walked in, the ladies welcomed us with open arms, and we have never looked back. I look forward to our Tuesday Night Studies, and each of them have become so precious to me.

This is my 4th In-Depth study at Central Baptist, and I am looking forward to studying Beth Moore's Inheritance.


Click on the pic for a link for a Video.

So, on this Thankful Thursday, I am so thankful for my Bible Study Group, and all that we have faced in the last 2 years. I am thankful I have a safe place to share my heart for the Lord, and I am thankful for 'Such a Time as This' moments we have each week.

Have a blessed Thursday.



2 comments

Unknown said...

How wonderful it is for you to study with those ladies! What church do you attend? We went to West Towne there, but some of our friends started the church Crossings, in Market Square. Happy Studying!!

Meredith said...

Oh I just love Beth Moore and her Bible Studies! I have the Esther one, but have not really gotten into it yet! It's definitely one of my New Year Resolutions! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll add you to my blog list!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig