Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Happy 30th Birthday........Its Snowing!!!

Wow, the years are truly flying by! I woke up this morning to SNOW, the first snow of Winter 2009/2010. The ground was covered, and the calmness in the air was so peaceful. I made myself a cup of coffee, and went outside on the patio to enjoy the beauty of the snow on the lake and trees. I love our little view of the world, sometimes it truly feels like I am away from the craziness of City Liv'n.

As I enjoyed the scenery, I couldn't help but remember David's words in Psalms

"Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be whiter than snow."

The New Living translation: "Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow."

I love the reminder this morning, the Lord washes me whiter than snow when I confess my sins and purify my heart. I can't help but imagine the scene when Isaiah was commissioned to serve God. As Isaiah entered the presence of the Lord, he realized how unclean he was before God. A seraph took a coal from the alter, and touched Isaiah's lips with the coal. His guilt was taken away, it was seared and burnt off from his lips.

Can you imagine the scabs and the pain in taking a hot coal to your lips and having the skin burned off? The later healing of the lips was truly a sign that the Lord had purified Isaiah.

What a sign of forgiveness and healing, when God purifies us, washing us white as snow in His sight!!!!

In response to the coal, Isaiah submitted himself entirely to God's service. No matter what God sent him to do or asked of him, he always answered "Here I Am. Send me." This painful cleansing and purifying process was necessary before Isaiah could fulfill the task to which God was calling Him.

In response to today snow and scripture, I am humbled of the reminder of God's promises to me. As the Lord purifies me, even if it is painful, it must be done so that I can truly represent God, who is pure and holy.

I stand in aww of how much God loves me, and the new steps we are climbing together. On my 30th Birthday, I am at such a peace with where my Lord has lead and is leading me. PTL.

A few weeks ago I celebrated my birthday with my closest friends and family, and I am reminded today as I look at the photos below how truly blessed I really am.

My Parents and I.............. They are truly Gifts from the Lord!



My In-Laws.......I could not ask for a better family to be part of.



My Second Family.........who I love more than words can express.



My bestest friend.........who I could not make it through life without!



Allison, Nikki, and Ryana............who have been by my side for more years than I can count.



Have a Great December 5th, and take a moment to enjoy my favorite Worship Song of ALL TIME:

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig