Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Only 4 Hours Till Black Friday Shopping Begins

Its almost 10:00 p.m. and I am finally have a moment to sit down and relax. What a wonderful Thanksgiving. After sleeping in a little this morning, I headed down stairs for a small breakfast, Macy Thanksgiving Parade, and looking through the Sale Ads in the morning newspaper.

After a couple of hours of resting, we quickly got ready and headed to Matt's Aunt's House for Thanksgiving Dinner. Her home was filled with some of my favorite people Matt's mom, dad, and brother Jamie, Matt's Aunt Tootsie and Uncle Eddie, Matt's Cousins Donna,Heather, and Heather's friend Jessica, and my mom and dad. We had more food than we knew what to do with, and once again I did not have to cook again. I keep trying to bring stuff, but they will not let the "kids".

We sat around and talked for a long time, and finally headed home, with plans of returning a few hours later for "leftovers". Of course, I had my annual Thanksgiving Nap, and then we headed back to Aunt Tootsie's House for Leftovers. Matt headed back home, and I am spending the evening with my parents, before my 2:30 a.m. wake-up call to get ready and Meet my Shopping Buddies to hit the Black Friday Sales. We are hoping to hit the mall, and then the Target shopping center all before 5 a.m.

Thanksgiving truly kicks off the Christmas Season, and I know these next few weeks will fly by, and my prayer is that I can take time each day to truly celebrate the blessings the Lord has truly given me.

Love you All,

Kim

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig