Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

5 Big Things

Good Evening Friends!! This week has been a nice break from the hectic pace of life; however, next week is going to be a go-go-go type of week. Things in the Davis Home are going well. I am still not very motivated in working out, and I'm not sure what is wrong with me. I am excited that I have already memorized my Siesta Scripture Memory Verse for the 1st of November.......which was very long but well worth it to memorize.

Romans 12:1-2 (Message)

"So, here is what I want you to do, God helping you, Take your Everyday Ordinary Life - your sleeping, eating, going to work, walking around life, and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God can do for you, is the best thing you can do for Him. Don't become so well adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention of God. You will be changed from the inside out. Readily Recognize what God wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to their level of immaturity, God wants what is best for you, develops a well-formed maturity in you."

YEAH..........I just typed that all from memory. I am pumped!!!


Over the past few weeks, the Lord has been doing a mighty work on my spirit, soul, and body, and it is a ride that is truly changing me. My Sensitivity to the Holy Spirit is high, and I just love being in His Presence. I am praying in expectation on a five (5) big things, and hoping those prayers are answered within the next year. I'm praying that I have a godly peace in how He sees fit those situations turn out. I serve a Mighty Lord, and I pray with belief that His Will is much more than I can imagine. PTL!!!

Have a Wonderful & Blessed Week!!

-Kim

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig