Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Whew........What a Weekend

This weekend was a whirlwind to say the least. I went home (Tri-Cities) twice, which meant 6 hour in the car in a 48 hour time period. I spent a lot of time with my best friend Tiffany, and on Saturday Night I hosted a dinner party for my closest friends and family to kick off the Countdown to my 30th Birthday Celebration!!! I caught myself throughout Friday, Saturday, and Sunday sitting back and thanking the Lord for all the blessings He had given me through my friends and family.

As I begin this short work-week, and get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday and our Annual Black Friday Shopping Trip, I am just over joyed with what God is doing in my life, and the "Calls" He has been speaking straight to me.

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig