Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Celebrating Fall

This weekend we finally made it to the Mountains, and the Fall Colors were amazing. It was definitely worth the wait. We had the chance to spend time with hang out with my brother-in-law and my good friend Kristy. I truly enjoyed spending time with close friends and family.

Photobucket

Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
"Be Still and Know that I Am God." Psalm 46:10


Photobucket

Kristy and I at the John Oliver Place



Photobucket

Driving through the Creek!!


Photobucket

Matt & I enjoying a Hike Off through the Mountains



Photobucket


Deer..............


Photobucket


Look at these Colors.......Amazing


Photobucket

The Road is below the grassline...........


Photobucket


The scripture that comes to mind is "He has made all things Beautiful" Ecc. 3:11


Photobucket

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig