Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

There is a Peace I've Come to Know............

I love the book of Psalms. It seems like I always turn to the Psalms when I'm looking for something. The Psalms put into words my deepest hurts, longings, thoughts, and prayers.

This morning, in my daily morning devotion, I began to read and meditate on Psalms 1. I was reminded to continue to surround myself with friends who encourage my Faith, not those who judge sinners and hinder my walk with the Lord. I had a lot of repentance to go before the Lord this morning for my thoughts and words of judgment on a few people who had wronged me by breaking their word or hurt me through actions; however, my attitude toward them should have been love and forgiveness instead of hurtful feelings. Psalms 1:2-3 ask if we want despair, spend time with mocking sinners, but if you want God's happiness make friends with those who love God and his Word. And, I am very blessed that the Lord has provided me with Spirit-Filled, God Loving friends. For those precious people, keep me grounded, focused, and encouraged in the Lord.

Psalms 1 reminded me that those who diligently try to obey God's will are blessed. God's wisdom guides their lives. In contrast, those who don't trust and obey God have meaningless lives that blow away like dust.

I want my life to fulfill God's plan for me, Jeremiah 29:11, and in doing so I must trust and obey God and will give us the desires of our heart.

Also, I wanted to share the songs I used this morning in my worship to Our God.



I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin






Top of My Lungs - Philips, Craig, & Dean





Your Grace Still Amazes Me - Philips, Craig, & Dean






Exalted by Chris Tomlin






© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig