Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Summer 2009..........don't go!

Summer 2009 has been so much fun, and with only a month to go until Boomsday (the official end to Summer), I have been asking myself what is there left to do to celebrate this great season in 2009. Here is my list:

1. David Cook at the Tennessee Theatre - August 14th @ 8 p.m.

2. See the September Issue

3. Dine Outside with my hubby @ Cafe 4 on Market Square


4. Catch One More TN Smokies Game bf the Season's Over

5. See the Made in Hollywood Exhibit at the Knoxville Museum of Art

6. Find a Good Friend and Catch Up Over Sushi At Nama

7. Plan October Vacation with my hubby and friends.

8. Plan Fall Girls trip to the Mountains

9. See Summer Movie - OKLAHOMA @ Tennessee Theatre


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig